That is one of Dalton's new favorite phrases...blah blah blah! He got it out of a book that we have read a couple of times it makes him totally crack up! And just in case anyone is wondering there are a couple of phrases that are NOT CRACKING mommy up these days like "NO!" when we ask Dalton to do something and "Don't say no say yes!" when we say no to something Dalton wants us to clearly say yes too! Of course they do make me giggle just a little bit because he gets SO MAD and his facial expressions are pretty priceless! But we have been spending WAY TOO MUCH time in time out these days so we may have to figure out a new technique! But to his defense he has told me a couple of times that "I am his best mommy!" and I believe that daddy has been told that he is the best daddy too! So I SUPPOSE that it all evens out right!?!?!?
Monday, January 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I had a baseball cap in high school that said "Blah, Blah, Blah" on it. Wish I still had it...I'd send it to Dalton!
ReplyDeleteCarter gets a spanking if he tells me "You're NOT a good mommy!" and it cracks me up when he says "You should be in jail!" But,the I love you and you're a good mommy moments are pretty nice :)