Friday, November 6, 2009

leaves are falling

Today Dalton and I spent some time with my mom...well Dalton did anyway!  When we pulled up to her house he says "don't you need to run some errands?"  He likes his grandma Beverly all to himself but who could blame a kid for wanting the undivided attention of their grandparent!  They headed outside to play in the leaves...a new experience for Dalton since we live in such a new neighborhood there aren't too many folks out raking leaves these days...but never fear we shall have some after this summer's back yard makeover!   I only caught a few pictures before I got yelled at by a certain 2.5 year old and told not to take anymore pictures!  So I decided to let the good times roll with Dalton and grandma and I think that Dalton still has leaves in his hair!


Boy when that wind caught them they really took off...it was quite windy today!



Just about to toss them into the air...BIG SMILE!

After all of the leaf throwing we went to lunch with grandma and my sister and her two girls!  And then we headed for some frozen yogurt...we didn't get too crazy with the toppings this time...just sprinkles and M&M's!  This was the first time we have indulged in the BIG frozen yogurt craze that is sweeping America...I think we have one on every corner!  Whatever happend to TCBY?

No comments:

Post a Comment