Dalton continues to make it harder and harder for me to capture all of his moves so I can post them for the world to see! It makes me frustrated that he gets so ANGRY when I get the camera out...but I am listening to his words and putting the camera up for a little while! Unless he's not looking of course...ha ha:) I was able to capture a few pics from LAST Saturday...we had a busy morning and an unexpected visitor!
Early Saturday morning Dalton's daddy had a book signing along with several others at the school where he teaches! Daddy said not to worry about coming because it was early, etc. so we said okay and then surprised daddy and showed up anyway!
Daddy, Dalton and the book...we are so proud of daddy!
Later that day I got a call from my sister asking if her oldest daughter could spend the afternoon with us! Their youngest is really into horses and their oldest could care less and was being dragged around a horse show at the fair grounds! So we were happy to let her come and play with Dalton for the afternoon! It was a gorgeous day and we played and played outside...daddy decided to do some edging and mowing so Dalton felt the need to get his weed eater out too! He is explaining to his cousin that it is very dangerous and it's just for big boys like himself! Which is just another way of him saying it's mine and you can't play with it:)
How many cousins does it take to figure out the weed eater?!?!?
No really it's just for big boys!
The muddy sandy mess that Dalton calls fun!
A reluctant pose...and I only got him looking at the camera becuase his cousin asked him too...Dalton loves his cousins!



No comments:
Post a Comment