Wednesday, April 8, 2009

WAY BACK WEDNESDAY...SLEEPY SACK!

One of my favorite baby gear items is the sleep sack! Once Dalton graduated from the swaddling he went into a sleep sack...no worries about the blanket getting up over their head and no worries about them getting uncovered in the night! Well we have now at just a little over 2 years finally graduated from the sleep sack to nothing...yes he was still wearing the sleep sack XL...he has quite a collection from S, M, L and XL! He has no interest in a regular blanket or PJ's with feet so he is currently wearing PJ's with socks to bed and yes now I worry if he's getting cold or not! So far he is still sleeping through the night fine...my baby boy is growing up! sleep sack, sleep incline, sleep bumpers...whatever it took to get him to sleep!






4 comments:

  1. I would love to see a picture of your 2 year old in a sleep sack! That's pretty funny. I wouldn't put a blanket in Carter's bed until the ped ok'd it at his one year visit, but he slept in footies.
    Please tell me you have a pic in the sleep sack :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you making fun of me?!?!?? If you are your not the first...I will try to find one and add to the post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In case you're interested, Halo makes SleepSacks for toddlers and they have foot holes in them. The website is halosleep.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I knew that...about the toddler sleep sacks...thanks! Surprise surprise...he seems to be doing just fine without one:)

    ReplyDelete