Earlier today Dalton and I went and had a short play date/lunch with my sister and one of her daughters! She made the comment that Dalton is at a FUN age (and don't get me wrong he is at a VERY FUN age) and then she noticed how he went from project to project not staying but a few minutes at each one! And then I think she remembered how exhausting it can be keeping a two year old entertained...although he does a great job keeping himself busy most days! And then this evening Dalton and I had been outside about an hour when I realized how much we had done...luckily I had been taking pictures!
Dalton playing on one of two climbing toys this lucky little boy has!
Dinner outside...eating on the patio is one of his favorite things to do...we usually eat lunch (weather permitting) but tonite was a special treat getting to eat outside! He loves it:)
Just this week we have started getting birds at our bird feeder...the one on the roof just left the feeder and he had a friend with him too! Dalton really likes watching the birds.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



tagged you today!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDelete