Dalton has had this hooded towel FOREVER and he has always LOVED IT! He likes to pretend he's a frog when he's all wrapped up straight out of the bath! However, lately he has taken it to a whole new level since he found a new favorite book...Froggy Goes To Bed! Dalton and Froggy are A LOT alike when it comes to going to bed...they both like to procrastinate! Mommy has to skip a few pages in the book because Froggy was giving Dalton some ideas that he had not thought about yet regarding putting off going to bed! i.e. open the door just a crack, have a snack, etc.
Dalton aka Froggy watching a little TV before bedtime!
CUTE BOOK...Dalton has even started reading parts of it to me...by memory of course! He especially likes the first page and tries to say it really fast before I can read it myself...too funny!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Whew!! You guys have been busy! I'm sure mommy is wiped out :)
ReplyDeleteWish I could see you guys dancing to the Kidz Bop CD from McD's. Ours is in the car, so I only have had to do "car dancing" to the thing.