Monday, April 13, 2009

THE EASTER EGG HUNT!

We arrived at my parents house for lunch and an Easter egg hunt with Dalton's cousins! Due to YUCKY weather the Easter egg hunt was held inside with plastic eggs ONLY! I hadn't really been practicing hunting eggs with Dalton...so I had no idea how this was going to turn out! Family Photo!
Playing a little basketball before lunch...he had to take his jacket off, roll up his sleeves and pull his shirt out for this game! He didn't have much competition since he didn't seem to want to let anyone else play with his basketball!

Someone spotted an egg OR did mommy point to it?!?!?


He kept opening them as soon as he got them...he wasn't really all that excited...like his older cousins they are ten and five!

However he was VERY excited about the chocolate that he found in some of the plastic eggs! This picture was taken on our way to wash hands and face!





3 comments:

  1. I like the Masters on in the background :) It was on most of the day during our Easter too! Dalton looked very handsome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute in his suit!!! You look great too! I love the chocolate face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got your hair cut like me!!! Love it & ya'all are such a beautiful family...Sending love to Edmond.

    ReplyDelete