Well, today as we (my sister and I) patiently waited for news about the birth of our brother's daughter brainstormed about ways to get Dalton back in the tub! For whatever reason the past week or so it had become a challenge...he has always loved it before now! I know, I know he's a toddler and his likes and dislikes change about ever 2 minutes or so! Last week I added some plastic Easter eggs...great for pouring water back and forth but tonight we added "the balls"! This was the great idea my sister had and it WORKED! He couldn't wait to jump in once he saw all those balls waiting for him! And it is pretty funny when they bounce back up when you push them under water! So thank you Aunt Dawn...one more toddler mystery solved.
Balls, balls and more balls = happy toddler!
Oh and last but certainly not least...
Dalton's newest cousin was born today and we are so thrilled that mommy, daddy and baby are doing great! More about her in a later post!
Happy Birthday new baby cousin we love you:)



Looks like a party in there! Bath time can be a challenge sometimes. Glad he's having fun :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on another niece. What fun you'll have taking pictures her. I can't wait to see.
ReplyDelete