Okay I am going to try something new...because I didn't start this blog until Dalton was 18 months old...I have a little bit of catching up to do! That is where "way back wednesday" will come in handy! I will pick photos of Dalton from "way back" when he was a wee little guy...because you know he is SO GROWN UP now! Anyhoo...here goes!
Dalton and my big sister when he was less than a month old!
My sister has 2 daughters of her own (10 & 5) who I love dearly...and yes I like her too...hee hee! She was SO AMAZING when I was pregnant both times...especially when I miscarried my first one and was scared to death the second one! And then once he arrived she has basically been on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year! With one crazy question after another! She even came a running this past summer when for the first time Dalton projectile vomited all over me, himself and anything else that was within reach. It came out of nowhere...I think I was in shock and disbelief...we had just got home from her house so I called her on the phone and minutes later she was at my house. The second time that happened my mom was the lucky one on my speed dial...we will talk about her on another "way back Wednesday"! My sister is a remarkable mother and Aunt and I am so glad that she had kiddos before me...thanks for learning everything the hard way so that I could learn it the easy way! Motherhood is one of the most rewarding adventures I have ever been on but it wouldn't be half as much fun without her just a phone call or a 15 minute drive away!



No comments:
Post a Comment