Today before noon Dalton had opened the door to the laundry room...no big deal it's kid proofed in there...but he got very quiet! So when I went to check on him the door from the laundry room to the garage was open...that little stinker got it open too! He was standing at Daddy's truck wanting to get in...there were no lights on out there and it was a bit dark...I am surprised he didn't trip and fall! I guess we are in need of more door knob locks?!?!?
And then while I was cooking lunch today...mommy and daddy thought that Dalton was watching Toy Story when all of the sudden he comes around the corner with a mouth full of orange saliva, an orange ring around his mouth and orange fingers...someone had half an orange crayon for an appetizer. The recliner was another story...apparently this is where he chose to do his chomping because it had a nice orange glaze on it too! I wonder what will happen next...stay tunned!
Thank goodness for non-toxic/washable crayon!
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment