Yesterday a.k.a iced in day #1 mommy decided we would try out my brilliant idea to have "cupcake in a cone" for Dalton's 2nd birthday party! Being the event planner that I am I figured I better do a trial run before the big day! Much to my disappointment they didn't turn out as cute as the pictures so we will probably be having regular cupcakes instead. My original thought was that they would be cute plus less messy for the toddlers...well you can tell by the pictures below that not only were they not as cute as I had hoped they were definitely not less messy:( O-well it gave us something to do and Dalton had fun...I am not sure he ever made it to the cake...but he definitely got the frosting:)
Mouth open wide but by the looks of things I am not sure any of it made it in his mouth!
He is saying "HUG"!?!?!?!? And I am saying "No thank you"!
I wonder what today a.k.a. iced in day #2 will bring...so far a nap for Dalton that I am SO THANKFUL for because we did not get one of those yesterday.
I wonder what today a.k.a. iced in day #2 will bring...so far a nap for Dalton that I am SO THANKFUL for because we did not get one of those yesterday.



Sorry we're going to miss out on the cupcakes--no matter which kind you end up doing! I did a trial run for Carter's birthday cake and he enjoyed making a mess, too :)
ReplyDelete