Friday, January 23, 2009

H2O...HE LOVES IT!

Some people may think that I am SO SILLY...but the smile that playing in the water puts on Dalton's face is priceless. Plus he will play in it for like 20 minutes by himself and I can put up dishes, prep for dinner, read a magazine (not that I would ever relax and do that....ha ha)! And his smock that we use for painting helps with keeping him a little less wet at the end of the sploshing and splashing!
That "I am having the time of my life smile" is worth every minute of cleaning up the mess!


He finally looked up for just a brief moment! But hands are still in the water!





2 comments:

  1. Looks like he is ready for swimming lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brave, good mommy. He is a doll! Ooops, Burt might not like that--he's handsome :)

    ReplyDelete