Today we braved the elements...for a short while! Last year when it snowed Dalton wasn't even walking yet...so this year it was sweet to see his little foot prints in the snow! He didn't really say too much but he sure didn't want to come inside when it was time...but he usually doesn't so that was no surprise:) I love that he loves to be outside...sometimes I worry because he also LOVES to watch Sesame Street and a couple of other DVD's about trucks, trains, etc. but if he ever had the choice between staying inside and watching TV and going outside to play I know he would say "outside! outside!"
Close up...believe it or not he was having a good time!
Just like any other day...riding our tricycle in the snow! This is also where he took his gloves off and refused to put them back on so we had to come inside...consequences right?!?!?

Checking out his red convertible to see how it gets around in the snow!
The picture with the red convertible car was round #2 Dalton decided once we were back in the house and he was done being sad and mad that putting his glove back on wasn't such a bad idea after all. I wasn't sure what message that was sending him by letting him go back outside but... #1 he put the glove on like I had asked him to and #2 who knows if and when we will get snow again so we should go out and play...am I a push over or not?!?!? Plus, this mommy needed some fresh air too...we (mommy and Dalton) had not been outside since church Sunday morning. That is way too long...luckily my brother and his wife...they are both school teachers and were home because of the school cancelations...came and visited me today when Dalton was taking his nap...hurray for adult conversation!
Checking out his red convertible to see how it gets around in the snow!
The picture with the red convertible car was round #2 Dalton decided once we were back in the house and he was done being sad and mad that putting his glove back on wasn't such a bad idea after all. I wasn't sure what message that was sending him by letting him go back outside but... #1 he put the glove on like I had asked him to and #2 who knows if and when we will get snow again so we should go out and play...am I a push over or not?!?!? Plus, this mommy needed some fresh air too...we (mommy and Dalton) had not been outside since church Sunday morning. That is way too long...luckily my brother and his wife...they are both school teachers and were home because of the school cancelations...came and visited me today when Dalton was taking his nap...hurray for adult conversation!



He has one of the cutest smiles. Looks like you guys played in the ice enough for both of us, since I was the boring mommy and stayed in!
ReplyDelete