Friday, December 19, 2008

COMPANY CHRISTMAS PARTY!

Well, some of you may be thinking...I didn't know Dalton's mom was working...and asking the question what company does she work for and how nice of them to have a Christmas party where she could bring Dalton. I am not officially working but my stay at home mommy friends and I decided since some of our husbands were having fancy company Christmas parties, lunches, etc. that we deserved one too! So we got together for our last play date a.k.a company Christmas party before the holiday and brought all of the yummy treats we could think of and celebrated!
And of course tried to take some pics...none of which turned out very good but here they are for your viewing pleasure! Maddy, Luke, Jackson and Dalton! And the only one paying attention to the camera is Luke...pretty smart for such a little guy!
Hey at least they are both looking in the same direction...maybe not at the camera but the same direction anyway...it's a start...maybe next year!

Apparently, Dalton thought something was pretty funny...he was probably laughing at us trying to get them all to look up at us so we could take pictures of them! What a little stinker:)



1 comment:

  1. I loved our xmas party!!! Very fun! Those are some cute kiddos if I do say so myself :)

    ReplyDelete