Friday, December 19, 2008

HE FINALLY DID IT!

We knew the day would come when Dalton would figure out how to climb! We actually thought it would be before now...guess we just got lucky! He did it for the first time last night and as soon as he got up this morning he was back at it...I guess when you are stuck inside for a week you figure out ways to entertain yourself! First attempt...or maybe second those pants are pretty slick!
Didn't make it on that attempt!

Let's try it again...he looks like he is in ballet class stretching at the bar!

But that approach seemed to have worked...Dalton is very proud and is clapping for himself! The rule is he has to sit on his bottom!


Did I mention that Dalton doesn't always follow the rules?!?!?
I know it's not the safest toddler activity but he worked so hard for so long to climb up on the ottoman that I hated not to help him celebrate his accomplishment!





1 comment:

  1. Very Cute! Kerrigan figured out pretty early on that she could stand on something to make her taller. Now we often find her on top of the train table!

    ReplyDelete