Monday, December 8, 2008

OUTSIDE...OUTSIDE...OUTSIDE!

After Dalton's nap last Friday we had some time before his Daddy got home from a business trip to Texas! So we went OUTSIDE...kind of! I had started some "welcome home" chalk art for my husband when Dalton decided he was a much better artist than me...he really went nuts with the chalk! I am not sure if he had more chalk on himself or the garage floor!
Dalton LOVES to play outside...no matter what the temperature is or how hard the wind is blowing! So after hearing OUTSIDE more times than I could bear...Dalton and I found a compromise! Mommy brought the outside...inside to our garage! However, please note that we still needed to wear our coats to play in the garage.
For those of you who know me you may know how much I dislike being COLD...so this is a picture of me pretending to be having fun in the cold garage!

Dalton having a little sand time...got this idea from my friend/neighbor Carrie! It is a very inexpensive and mobile way to let Dalton play in the sand (clear tote with lid and one bag of sand). Next summer he will get a BIG BOY sand box where we can build really cool stuff but for now he mainly likes to pour it in cups and dump it back out so this miniature version is perfect. We did the same thing for a water table...however the water table will not be back until spring:)


He even mowed the garage floor...it looks like it needs a good mow or something. Please disregard our garage that so desperately needs to be cleaned out!



Dalton still covered in sidewalk chalk but having a ball on his Tonka truck!
Please don't hit mommy's car:)





1 comment:

  1. Carter caught a glimpse of the computer while I was looking at the garage play pics, and he wanted to go over right then to play! He must have thought it looked like a lot of fun.
    Oh, he likes the pic of Burt holding Dalton in the hospital and kept saying "I want to see the picture of Burt when he was a doctor!"

    ReplyDelete