Wednesday, December 3, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Christmas Survey! TAG, you're it. Copy and post on your blog!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapped...the wrapping, curling ribbon, running out of scotch tape is half the fun!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial every year of my life except for one when I lived with my friend Michelle.
3. When do you put up your Christmas Tree? Usually...the day after Thanksgiving but not this year...curious 21 month old has got me nervous!
4. When do you take the tree down? Shortly after the new year!
5. Do you like eggnog? I like Braum's Egg Nog...I don't buy it but my mom does...thanks Mom!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I loved an electric organ...probably 3rd or 4th grade?!?
7. Hardest person to buy for? All the men in my family
8. Easiest person to buy for? Dalton
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No, and we need to get one.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail...it is quite a job...between my husband and I we send out well over 100 cards!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I'm not saying!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story until the marathons on Christmas Day ruined it for me. I like Christmas Vacation:)
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually after Halloween...and I like to be done at least 1-2 weeks before Christmas so I can focus on the wrapping...remember it's half the fun! I don't like to be rushed during the wrapping because it takes all of the fun out of it:)
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Sad to say...Yes!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My mom's turkey and dressing and green bean casserole!
16. Lights on the tree? prelit tree - white lights
17. Favorite Christmas song? Silver Bells
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Sad to say I am not sure I can...I better figure that one out...Dalton will be quizzing me before we know it!
19. Best gift ever? I am not sure...I so like to give more than receive...I think that I am hard to buy for.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Snow Man
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? That most people including myself get so wrapped up in the Santa part of Christmas and not as much on the real meaning of Christmas. I sound like the Charlie Brown Christmas!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I started collecting snowmen ornaments about 7 years ago so they cover the tree. I am sure that will change as Dalton gets older but for right now he has his own little tree and I have started buying an ornament for whatever he is in to that year...Sesame Street!
24. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? Dressing
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A BIG smile on Dalton's face on Christmas morning! And all of the love and hugs that I can get from him:) And of course Daddy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment