Today we (me and my husband) bundled up Dalton and headed to the mall to do some Christmas shopping! And of course one of the items on our "To Do" list was to see if Dalton would sit on Santa's lap! Last week Dalton and I stopped by briefly after a play date at the mall and said "hi" but we didn't get as far as we did today! Dalton's daddy was so patient with him and so was Santa (luckily there wasn't anyone else in line behind us)! He clung to his Daddy and never did sit on Santa's lap but I was able to get this picture...so sweet! It's pretty typical of Dalton's personality this year...very shy! Just like last week when we got ready to leave he said "bye-bye" and waived at "Claus" (that's what Dalton calls him or ho ho)! I guess we will have to do it the old fashioned way and send Santa a letter to the North Pole since Dalton wasn't able to tell him what he wanted for Christmas:)
Daddy, Dalton and Santa...so sweet!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment