Thursday, December 24, 2009

though the weather outside is frightful

The temperature is 23 degrees and who knows what the wind chill is...the wind is blowing around 1,000 miles per hour!  Well maybe not that fast but pretty good...good enough to be considered a winter blizzard!  Really in Oklahoma on Christmas Eve?!?!?  I guess be careful what we wish for when we want a white christmas and of course this is Dalton's first white christmas and only the third one in my life time so I figured I should get some pictures to capture the moment!  When Dalton went down reluctantly for his nap this mommy bundled up and headed out with camera and had no idea how crazy cold it was going to be...the pictures aren't great but I wasn't staying out any longer trying to get any better ones! 


The above pictures are of mommy all bundled up showing off my new winter cap...I have it in brown and black!  I hear that happens a lot as we get older and I totally must admit that I am this way that if I find something I like I buy it in several colors!  And the other picture is the front of our house...the wind was blowing the snow so hard I had no idea what the pictures looked liked until I got back inside!  May I remind you that I am not a professional photographer just in case you were wondering...hee hee!


Snow drifts up to our bumpers...and yes I had to walk through that to get out to take pictures...FUN FUN!  Not really!


I was trying to get a picture of my pretty Christmas wreath...but the blowing snow got in the way!


So here is my Christmas wreath minus the blowing snow...looks so pretty with the white snow that has settled on it:)  I love deocrating for Christmas!


A shot looking outside our front door!  It's hard to see that blowing snow is crazy!

2 comments:

  1. Yikes! Super cute hat, though. Where'd you get it? I want one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Target...they are sweater material! Super comfortable:)

    ReplyDelete