When this mommy pulled into the parking lot for Dalton's Christmas Party there he was in the window just waving as BIG as he could! I just love that he gets so excited to see me when I arrive at his school:) They were just getting ready to read a christmas story when I got there and Dalton did great and just waved but stayed in his group and listened to the story! There were lots of mommies and even a daddy there to help with the party...good times! After the story they stayed in their spots and rang Jingle Bells as they sang and then also sang We Wish You A Merry Christmas! I had heard one of his teachers saying they were going to try to get them to sing when I dropped Dalton off earlier that morning so when I returned I brought the video camera and was able to capture it...super sweet! I MUST figure out how to add video to my blog...my camera has been giving me trouble but this video is a must see and must hear!
The kids listening to the story!
A close up of Dalton sitting with some of his big kid school friends!
Their craft was decorating a gingerbread man...I helped him spread on the icing and then he just dumped the sprinkles all in one spot!
Dalton showing daddy the video and eating his gingerbread man!
We didn't stay that long at his party...he was ready to go! I had mentioned earlier that morning that we would drive by and look at the John Deere tractors after school and that's all he wanted to talk about at the party! He didn't want to eat or socialize he was ready to go...so he gave both of his wonderful teachers a Christmas gift and we look forward to returning after Christmas break! His teachers also gave him a gift...it's a book called Christmas Cats...we read it every night! And he always wants me to read the message on the inside cover where it says Merry Christmas...etc. and his teachers names! He really does like his teachers and so do we!



No comments:
Post a Comment