Wednesday, May 6, 2009

what's wrong with these pictures

This rain has to stop because with all of this time spent with Dalton inside he is getting into more and more stuff that I wished he wouldn't and Daddy probably wishes he wouldn't either!
Right before dinner Dalton found where I had all of his old baby bottles stored! He easily gave up his bottle at 1 year and we have never looked back until today!


Dalton really likes to play in mommy's car and pretend he is driving! And today he found mommy's lip gloss...OOPS! He had just checked himself out in the mirror!

1 comment:

  1. That is too funny! Tristan gave up her bottle but not until she was like 3!!! We are now working on getting her to stop sucking her thumb...Oh geez...Love all the blogs. I always have to check it out about 3 times a week...keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete