Wednesday, May 6, 2009

my daddy is dr. burt

Daddy recently got Dalton his very own Dr. Burt shirt! Daddy works very hard everyday so mommy can stay home and play with Dalton and we appreciate that very much! Earlier this week Dalton did the funniest thing...he grabbed his backpack and said "bye bye momma I go to work" and he opened the door and went out to the garage just like Daddy does! Luckily mommy talked him into working from home that day...Daddy does that sometimes too! Dalton and I set up a home office for him at his table with paper, stickers, crayons, cell phone, etc. He had lots of fun and I would have gotten pictures but of course my battery was dead on my camera...maybe next time! Dalton modeling his dr. burt shirt in Daddy's office! He loves any excuse to be in his office and he's not to easily convinced to leave!

Dalton moving on to play with his trucks!

Just in case you didn't get a good look at the logo here it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment