Well, this was my 3rd official Mother's Day and I simply can't believe it! I think this one was OH SO SPECIAL because Dalton could actually say "Happy Mother's Day!" Dalton and Daddy made it a very special day for me...with McDonald's pancake breakfast and lunch too...Daddy doesn't do A LOT of cooking! But lately he has been getting pretty brave and trying new things...I think he is trying to steal my job! We had dinner with my parents, my sister and her family and my brother-in-law grilled steaks...yummy! Other than that it was a pretty normal day and that was great with me:)
Mommy loves her new necklace (and Dalton does too)! It is a picture frame necklace...I can't wait to get pictures of my little guy in it...so everyone will know I am his momma!
Mommy says "thank you" with a big hug and a kiss!
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment