Saturday, March 20, 2010

comment moderation all MeSsEd up

For the few of you that leave your comments I LOVE YOU!  Please know that there is something fUnKy going on with my comments on my blog so if you have left any I have no idea!?!?!?  I am trying to figure it out.  For those of you that stop by and don't leave comments please know that I LOVE knowing that people are out there and actually reading and hopefully enjoying our journey with Dalton!  As a matter of fact I would love for someone...anyone to try to leave a comment so I can tell where we are on this comment moderation StUfF!  Thanks so much:) 

More spring break posts coming soon...been trying to get our household back in order after being gone several days...hopefully later tonight I will tackle catching up on he blog!

3 comments:

  1. I love the Blog. Thanks for all the work you do on it. Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH...we are loved and comments are able to post...YIPPEE! Thank you faithful followers:)

    ReplyDelete