Sunday, February 7, 2010

work in progress

Since changing Dalton's room over from baby bed to big boy bed has been lots of FUN!  Just never enough time to get it all done...so it's a work in progress!  I hope to have it complete in the next week or so...but today with Dalton's help we got the curtains cut, the hem put in and hung in his room!  I just used the flat sheet from his super cute sheet set and made curtain panels out of them...pretty simple!  If the sewing machine is your friend...we haven't quite gotten past being acquaintances and today was no different!  But they are done definitely not perfect...but they're done!  And please do not note the difference in length...I thought there was a slight difference but then I looked at the picture and it's pretty bad!   May have to revisit that little project when my little helper is in MDO!
Dress up corner with new curtains...another project down and just a couple more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment