With all of the snow we have had lately I decided to try out snow paint...I had seen it in a magazine somewhere...Parents, Family Fun...can't remember which one! Anyway, it does snow here in winter but it doesn't usually stay for a week or so like it has the past couple of times...personally I am kind of done with the snow or maybe I am just done being stuck inside! Either way we had a little fun last week with some of our left over snow...check out the pictures below!
Found these colorful spray bottles on the $1 section at Target...don't recommend them they don't spray very well! But they worked for awhile...the paint is washable craft paint with water added so it's not so THICK! You can use food coloring and water but I figured the washable craft paint would be more forgiving in the wash...just in case!
Squirt, squirt squirt! Check out that stream of red paint...
It kind of looks like snow cones...with a better spray bottle you could probably write in the snow!
Dalton venturing out in the snow to paint the swing set...then luckily he settled for the snow around the swing set! I love his trail from the patio to the swing set!



No comments:
Post a Comment