If you are a person who may be having a birthday in the next couple of weeks and don't want to see what it may be then please do not read or look any further! If you want it to be a surprise...if not then check out the pictures...they turned out pretty cute and he really had a great time making them! I think I will buy some more when Hobby Lobby puts their wood projects on sale next time...we could use some for our new trees in the backyard!
It always starts out so neat and orderly...I wanted to take a picture of him SO BAD when he was done but of course he said NOOOOO! He was wearing his favorite outfit...just a diaper and had paint all over his belly, his hands and arms!
Boy he was painting and painting and painting some more...he kept asking for another one to paint! I kept thinking that I would have to resist giving him direction on the painting but he just jumped right in and almost covered the whole thing not too many bare spots in sight!



No comments:
Post a Comment