After hearing all of the good times had by Dalton's play mates and their home made tents I decided today was the day for a tent. It was VERY COLD outside and Daddy was working late and we needed a new indoor activity. So while Dalton took his afternoon nap I was constructing my first tent as a mommy...not to bad! But I am up for any helpful hints!
The tent!
Some of Dalton's stuffed animal friends that Mommy used to try to get him to go into the tent...didn't work!
This is what Dalton wanted to do instead!
Initially, Mommy was very disappointed that Dalton didn't squeal with delight at the sight of the tent that I had made. But then he eventually warmed up to it and loved it running around, diving in, etc. There were some great picture moments but just my luck the battery on my camera was to low to take pictures...BUMMER! Maybe next time...there will be a next time...thanks to all of my mommy friends for the tent tips!



Love the tent! And Elmo Goes to the Firestation has been a favorite over here for quite some time, too :)
ReplyDelete