I took this picture right before we had to wake Dalton up to go get his flu shot on Wednesday! I needed proof...that rabbit had become his "new" must have when he goes to bed! He uses him as a pillow and must have him to snuggle with when we sing songs before he goes to bed. If you notice...his teddy bear (that I bought for him when he was itty bitty in hopes that he would be his must have item for bed) that has sat patiently in the corner of his crib all of these months is looking a little bit lonely! I think he has been replaced by the rabbit that the Easter Bunny brought Dalton on his first Easter.
SO SLEEPY...I just hate when you have to wake them up from such good sleep!
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment