Tuesday, November 4, 2008

THE BEST $15 I HAVE SPENT ON TOYS SO FAR!

In a desperate attempt to find stuff to do inside this past summer...
I took our blow up pool from last summer $5 (it didn't get much use Dalton was only 6-8 months old) and added a $10 bag of 100 balls from Wal-Mart! Dalton has played in that pool since the day I set it up! As you can see by the pictures...he is getting a little bit BIG for the pool...hopefully there will be a bigger version on Santa's sleigh this year!

The only negative is when they figure out how fun it is to dump all of the balls out of the pool! Of course it can also be a teachable moment on helping to clean up! Good luck with that...Dalton isn't too big on the cleaning up part...however the dumping out part he loves:)




No comments:

Post a Comment