Tuesday, August 17, 2010

summer is practically over and I have been a bad blogger all summer...boo

Not sure where to begin...

Oh now I remember WAY BACK on Father's Day!  I was wanting daddy to blog about it since it is his day after all but I am not sure that is ever going to happen so here goes!  We opened a few presents, went to church and had dinner with Pa, Grandma Beverly and the rest of mommy's side of the family!  I wish I remembered more of the details but it was too many days/weeks/months ago:(


Daddy opening up his annual you are the coolest dad ever t-shirt!

Church on Sunday Morning...Dalton loves his Great Uncle Russell!  And I think Uncle Russell feels the same about Dalton...his face lights up a little bit when he sees Dalton in church on Sunday morning. 
Dalton always holds Uncle Russell's hand and walks him out to his blue car...often Dalton will draw something blue and he will tell us it's Uncle Russell's car!

The departure hug...so so sweet!

 Dinner with the family...always a good time:)
The Bedlam rivalry...Father's Day gifts from Grandma...if Uncle Kevin had been there Daddy would have been in trouble and out numbered!  All in good fun of course:)

Did I say earlier that it's always a good time...well that may not be true most of the time it's a good time!  This is as close as we got to a family pic...my sarcastic smile, Dalton mad and headed out the door because he doesn't want his picture taken and daddy in the middle!  Happy Father's Day to Dalton's daddy, my daddy and my hubby's daddy who is in heaven spending Father's Day with the greatest father of them all!  Dalton had not asked about his daddy's daddy until a couple of weeks before Father's Day and when he asked where he was I simply told him that he was in heaven with God and he simply said "Oh I bet he is having a lot of fun up there!"  What a sweet boy...



No comments:

Post a Comment