A couple of weekends ago was Grandparent's Day! I haven't been able to blog about it because I have lost the cord that connects my camera to my computer...bummer! I don't want to buy a new one because I just know it's here somewhere...if I had to guess Dalton may have had something to do with the disappearance. I had my parents and siblings over with their kidos and we had dinner and fun with the family! We feel so fortunate to have my parents so close and Dalton's other Grandma not to far away as well...we sent her a card and spoke with her on the phone earlier in the weekend! He's a lucky lucky boy...we just wish he had the chance to meet his other Grandpa! But that wasn't meant to be...Daddy lost his Daddy when he was in college many years ago! From what Dalton's daddy has told me I think they would have been good buddies and would spoil him just like the other grandparents do if not more:)
Dalton with Grandma Beverly...opening up her Grandparents Day card...this one was voive activated and he just smiled and smiled when he heard his own voice!
Showing Grandpa Delaine the card too!
The granparents and the cousins!
The grandparents and the "silly" picture!



No comments:
Post a Comment