After arriving at Great Grandma's we went swimming at the hotel where my sister and her family stayed, ate dinner at Great Grandma's and Dalton and I along with my oldest niece got settled at my Aunt Connie's house! The swimming was great...Dalton really liked jumping in the water and dumping water on his Uncle Todd's head! He only slipped a couple of times on the slippery indoor pool floor...please remember he just got his cast off the day before! Great Grandma even ventured out with my parents to watch her great grand kids swim I hope she didn't get to wet with all of the splashing that was going on...I know I sure did!
The next day we spent the morning at great grandma's house and had another great adventure for Dalton! And of course it included tractors...there are lots of tractors to be seen where great grandma lives in Missouri!
Dalton's grandma and great grandma sitting in the shade!
Dalton showing great grandma his "toy" chain saw! He is very proud! That is one of my sister's girls behind him and she is carrying great grandmas poodle Buster!



No comments:
Post a Comment