Thursday, August 6, 2009

finally got around to getting some 2 year old...okay 2.5 year old pictures of dalton

This past Tuesday mommy, daddy and Dalton headed to Weatherford where Dalton's Godparents live...they are also long time friends of daddy! His Godmother is a VERY TALENTED photographer and she agreed to spend the morning with us trying to capture our little man on film! It can be quite a chore but she has done a great job and we all had a great time spending time with her and her kiddos as well...they are also our god children. We even had McDonald's lunch together can it get any better than that!
You will notice the pictures were taken on some train tracks...there tracks aren't quite as busy as the ones here in our town! So we had plenty of time to explore the train cars, tracks, etc. And of course Dalton spotted a few more things of interest to him...like a street sweeper, an excavator, john deere tractor. If you get a chance stop by her blog and check out a few that she has posted...you can find her blog on my list of blogs that I follow. Shots by Sheryl
Thank you Sheryl we had a great time and can't wait to see all the pictures!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute pics!! Dalton looks adorable. I really like the one where you and Burt are black and white and Dalton is in color. I'm searching for a place for family pics and Graham's 1 year pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you...I can't wait to get the disk from Sheryl with all of her final edits...she is amazing:) Good luck finding a photographer...I can't believe Graham is going to be one this month! I still remember watching Carter while you and Jon headed to the hospital!

    ReplyDelete