Thursday, June 18, 2009

my child might be a redneck if...

Yesterday it was CRAZY hot outside like heat index of 100 degrees! And of course Dalton still wanted to be outside so Mommy put on her thinking cap and remembered the one-ring pool I bought at Wal-mart for $5 a couple of weeks ago that we had yet to blow up! Perfect...so when Dalton got up from his nap he helped me blow it up and fill it up...he always thinks it's funny when I blow up inflatable things...I guess one does look silly when taking on that task! Just a close up of my cutey!
Dalton's version of swimming...yes having his toes in the water and walking around! He would say things like "look momma Dalton swimming!" We are hoping to get to a BIG swimming pool sometime soon but until then he is perfectly content just letting his toes go for a swim! And he thought the water was pretty cold, too!

And my child might be a redneck since he grabbed his safety goggles off of his tool bench and said "Dalton need goggles"! I am assuming that he remembers seeing his cousins wear their swimming goggles last summer?!?!? Who knows where he gets some of his crazy ideas:)



1 comment:

  1. He is so funny!!! Maddy is missin' him! She says "Where's Dalton at?" "Go see Dalton tomorrow!"

    ReplyDelete