This "way back wednesday" post is about Dalton's Grandma's! We are getting ready to take Dalton's first road trip to Missouri where my Grandma lives along with several other aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. that Dalton has yet to meet! His only Great Grandma has only seen him once and that was when he was 6 months old. She is terrified of flying but she did it anyway to get here to see him and her other great grand kids. And I have been to chicken to fly or drive (10 hours one way) with Dalton but if Great Grandma can overcome her fears so can I! RIGHT!?!?!? So we are going to just do it and see how it goes...Daddy is staying behind to work but we are traveling with my parents and my sister and her two girls (ages 10 and 5). I will be sure and let you know how that goes upon my return:)
In this picture from left to right Grandma "B", Great Grandma "Z" and Grandma "S" and of course 6-month old Dalton Thomas!
Dalton and Great Grandma meet for the first time!
Getting to know each other a little better. Dalton is one of 5 great grand kids for Great Grandma...2 girls and 3 boys...SO FAR!
I love that he is smiling at her in this picture...SO SWEET!
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



How wonderful! What a great family you have. I love the picture with all the grandmothers. Gives me an idea. I need to get my grandmother, mother, kelsey & me in a picture. I did that once when she was Dalton's age but look at her now. I think it's time again. Thanks for the inspiration.
ReplyDelete