Sunday, March 29, 2009

SNOWFLAKES IN MARCH!

What a crazy week it has been...only in Oklahoma in the spring can you have a blizzard warning at one end of the state and a tornado watch at the other all at the same time! Luckily we didn't get as much snow as some parts of the state...I think the most was 22 inches...I think our part got 1/2 inch and no tornado's! However as usual Dalton didn't really care what the temperature was outside or what was falling from the sky he was ready to go play! I talked daddy into bundling up and going outside with him for about 10 minutes on Saturday morning...that was enough for daddy anyway! And Dalton had his first hot a.k.a kind of warm chocolate...it was yummy:) He wanted more "hot choca"!
Mommy's little guy all bundled up and mommy's lovely hydrangeas covered up with blankets in the background in hopes that they wouldn't freeze! I got lucky...today when it was in the low 60's I uncovered them and they look fantastic:)
Would someone please tell this kid that there is snow on the slide...he just played like it was 80 degrees outside!









No comments:

Post a Comment