Sunday, March 8, 2009

PASS IT ON CONSIGNMENT SALE!

Last Friday my wonderful husband worked from home so that I could get to the consignment sale early...not because Dalton's Grandma "B" couldn't or wouldn't watch him but she went shopping too! We both found some great buys for our favorite 2-year old...Dalton Thomas! Here is Dalton at his Grandma's trying to figure out which new toy he wants to play with first...all purchased for under $20 and are in excellent condition! Of course no guarantee about how long they will stay that way now that Dalton has found them!
Just a close up of him from the previous...he's about to make his move!

"YEE HAW"! Dalton is in love with his new blue rocking pony...look no hands!


Checking out my bargain...it's a radio flyer push & pedal for $17...it's in perfect condition, too!
Besides the stuff in the pictures Dalton got one outfit and lots of great board books...what a fun morning...bargain shopping can be addictive! It's a good thing these consignment sales only happen a couple of times per year and I can't get up early enough and don't have the patience for garage sale shopping




2 comments:

  1. Fun for Dalton! You're a good mommy to brave that sale.
    Is that your backyard? I have to say that I've lived by you for 4 1/2 years and don't think I've ever stepped foot in your backyard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny...I wish it was my backyard! That is actually my mom's backyard...ours is just REALLY BIG with lots of grass...no landscaping! Saving room for all of Dalton's toys I guess:)

    ReplyDelete