Have I mentioned that we were hit by a C R A Z Y summer storm this past week! Well, Dalton slept right through our 70-80 mph winds, rain and hail but when he got up he wanted to know what happened to his toy. He looked out the back window and simply said..."what happened to my toy?" I guess that is a pretty logical question when your toy looked like his did even though there was quite a bit of other damage to be assessed! Have I also mentioned that we are in the middle of a backyard remodel that didn't initially include a new fence and now it does! We have been working with Red Rock Landscape & Design since the beginning of July...they have planted a total of 10 trees and are currently working on a patio/sidewalk project!
SW corner fence down, hammock turned over and trees tilting just a bit!
Dalton's toy #1 over turned!
Dalton's toy #2 turned over and the north side of our fence down! Panels, posts and all!
North side fence completely down...wide open spaces!
NW corner fence down on the west side and trees with significant tilting...Redrock Landscape & Design was kind enough to come back out the very next day and reset ALL of our trees! They said they had never had their stakes be pulled out like that before...first time for everything!
We are so thankful that no one was hurt during this surprising summer storm. I got home from running an errand about 10 minutes before it hit! However, it was quite a mess and Dalton's daddy and the neighbors decided to take it on themselves and they did a GREAT job! But I think they are all thankful for their regular day jobs...building fences is hard work! But for the most part it's done and we are back on track with our backyard remodel...patio was poured today! Be looking for more pictures...we are so excited!



No comments:
Post a Comment