A couple of weeks ago daddy bought mommy and Dalton a new vehicle! Mommy was only a little bit sad to say "good-bye"...it was the first new car I had ever bought myself, it's the car we brought Dalton home from the hospital in and lots of other memories but it's a 2-DOOR and this momma needed a 4-DOOR!
2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GT...SEDAN
2009 Saturn Outlook XE...CROSSOVER
Mommy and Dalton are still getting used to the new car and daddy likes it very much too! Dalton loves that he has his very own window now and LOVES to ride with it down...my sister started that with him! Mommy feels like she is 16 again learning how to drive and park...not so fun and I have yet to figure out what all of the buttons and knobs are for yet! However, we are SO EXCITED for our new family friendly vehicle...thanks daddy for making it all possible! Dalton asks everyone if they have seen his new car...he has yet to ask to play in it like he used to like to play in my old car...with supervision! I don't think we will start that with this one!
Mommy and Dalton are still getting used to the new car and daddy likes it very much too! Dalton loves that he has his very own window now and LOVES to ride with it down...my sister started that with him! Mommy feels like she is 16 again learning how to drive and park...not so fun and I have yet to figure out what all of the buttons and knobs are for yet! However, we are SO EXCITED for our new family friendly vehicle...thanks daddy for making it all possible! Dalton asks everyone if they have seen his new car...he has yet to ask to play in it like he used to like to play in my old car...with supervision! I don't think we will start that with this one!



No comments:
Post a Comment