Running & jumping on the couch is never a good idea! OOPS...I promise no one was seriously hurt in the taking of these pictures...he was rather surprised when he stepped off the couch and fell to the ground below! Luckily there was a pillow that he landed on! The look on his face was priceless but I was being a good mommy and making sure he was okay and didn't get a picture of his "what just happened to me face"!
It started out innocent enough...Dalton sitting on the couch watching Sesame Street with a couple of his stuffed animal friends!
Then it progressed to...look mommy I have found something fun to do that doesn't require us going outside in the cold...playing on the couch! And mommy fell for it long enough to grab the camera and get a few pics because he was having SO MUCH FUN!



No comments:
Post a Comment