Wednesday, October 8, 2008

FIRE ENGINE VISIT!

Dalton is a lucky little boy! One of his aunt's is a teacher at a local pre-school and they were having a visit from the fire dept. to learn about fire safety. And she was kind enough to invite us to join them! However, the moment we walked in the door Dalton started crying...I am assuming that he was having flash backs from Sunday school...he's not a fan:( I was trying to convince him that I wasn't leaving him there...it took him some time to warm up to his Aunt too! Do you think we are having some seperation anxiety issues...I guess we need to work on that! Back to the fire engine...Dalton said WOO WOO when he saw it! He wasn't interested in sitting in the truck but he was really impressed with the BIG tires! And yes he clung to me like he is in this picture for the majority of the visit...he is definitely a mama's boy!

2 comments:

  1. Great pic of you guys! He can come hang out in our backyard anytime he needs to see a fire truck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pic of you & Dalton! It's great to see all the fun activities that you do together.

    ReplyDelete