What a fantastic year Dalton has had again this year at his most amazing MDO/Preschool! His teachers were marvelous and I could have chatted with either one of them all day long. Towards the end of the school year we had a parent teacher conference and Dalton is right on track developmentally...when I find the sheet I will post the info...not because anybody reading this besides myself wants to know but I will post it anyhoo. They also did a speech and hearing screening and all was great there too...so there is NO question about him being able to hear me when I call his name...ha ha! He did not hesitate one day about going to school...I think he got sad one day when I dropped him off and I gave him an extra hug and high five (that's our morning routine...in case you were wondering) and he was fine...so BIG and BRAVE! There were times when I could tell he was a little anxious if I hung around too long chatting with the teachers but he always kept himself together and got busy playing with some pals or some cool activity. He has actually made some pals at school this year and mommy has met some new friends too...we hope to stay in touch over the summer. Some of those pals will be back with him in the fall. Mommy and daddy have decided to keep him at the Preschool one more year instead of sending him to public...this makes my heart happy. It will be 3 1/2 days per week in the fall and in the meantime we are busy figuring out what to do to keep our little guy busy until then.
On his last day of school today they celebrated with an ice cream party and Dalton was VERY excited about his vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup no whipped topping please!
 |
| One of mommy's favorite things about the school year...getting be crafty and make teacher gifts...I wish I had one of these for myself! |
 |
| Super fun hand, foot and body scrubs and creams from Bath & Body Works...container from Target and ribbon from Hobby Lobby all for under $15 each! |
 |
| BIG BOY! The last day of school picture...he is getting so big, so smart and even more lovable...most days...ha ha! He is my sweet boy even though he has his moments...don't we all?!?!? |
 |
| Last day of school water party at our house...yes he is pointing that water gun at me...luckily one of our neighbor friends came over and played in the water with him...mommy got lucky today! |
 |
| One of the things that keeps Dalton busy...helping mommy in her flower gardens! The green bushy stuff in the corner are the bean plants that Dalton planted earlier in the spring he is pretty proud of them...this picture is for his godmother Sheryl...she recently posted a picture of her bean plants in her garden...she has a real garden that she loves! |
No comments:
Post a Comment