Since I mentioned how much Dalton loves water in my last post...I thought I would let you know a few more of his favorite things!
He LOVES to say "mama" over and over again...and he just waits for me to say "Yes, Dalton"!
He LOVES to watch the trash truck on Fridays. And luckily we have a nice guy who drives the truck who waves hello and doesn't mind all of the staring from the window or the driveway.
He LOVES ELMO and all the singing and dancing that goes along with it...if I ever figure out how to post video I will share that with you...mommy and daddy get quite a kick out of his routine!
He LOVES being outside (rain or shine) and when he is not playing in the water he likes to swing!
He LOVES choo choo trains...toy trains, Thomas the Train and of course real trains...every time he sees the railroad crossing signs when we are driving he either says train or choo choo!
He LOVES the zoo...okay really mommy loves the zoo! Dalton prefers the statue of the gorilla compared to the real thing. But he does like to go and he grows more interested with the animals each time we are there...which is quite often!
And YES he still LOVES cars!



No comments:
Post a Comment